DUBLIN, July 17, 2023 The report entitled “Textile Printing Global Strategic Business Report” has been added. ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Textile Printing estimated at 24.8 Billion Square Meters in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of 40.2 Billion Square Meters by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
The report projects that Screen Printing will grow at a CAGR of 2.8% and reach 27,4 Billion square meters by the end period.
The growth rate of the Digital Printing segment has been revised to 20.4% for the next eight-year period.
China’s growth is expected to be 8%.
In 2022, the textile printing market in the U.S. will be estimated to reach 1.6 Billion Square meters. ChinaBy 2030, the second largest economy in the globe is projected to have a market of 13.5 billion square meters, with a CAGR between 2022 and 2030 of 8%.
The other notable geographical markets are Japan The following are some examples of how to get started: CanadaForecasts for 2022-2030 indicate that each will grow at 2,4% and 3,1%, respectively. Within Europe, Germany The CAGR is expected to be approximately 5.3%.
Select Competitors (220 total featured)
- AM Printex Solutions
- Dazian LLC
- Fisher Textiles, Inc.
- Glen Raven, Inc.
- JV Digital Printing
- Mehler Texnologies GmbH
- Saint Clair Textiles
The Key Topics:
1. Market Overview
- Influencer Market Intelligence
- World Market Trends
- Impact of Covid-19 & a Coming Global Recession
- The World Shifts Towards an Endemic COVID-19 Strategie with Focus on Multilateral Approach for Managing Future Pandemics
- Multilateral Approach to Pandemics is the Key
- War & Inflation Supersedes COVID-19 as Major Downside Risks for the Global Economy in 2022
- Spillovers from Negative Inflationary forces
- Ukraine War causes Hardships
- The Stubbornly high Inflation Rate is Set to Dampen the Growth
- The risk of stagflation increases with each passing day
- Find out what’s causing the current rise in inflation
- After the Pandemic, Global Economic Uncertainty Surges Amidst War, Inflation, Political Tensions & Supply Chain Disruptions Aggravated by China’s Slowdown: World Economic Growth Projections, (Real Gross Domestic Product, Annual % change) for the Years 2021, 2020, 2022, and 2023
- COVID-19 Pandemic Accelerates Digital Transformation of Textile Printing Systems
- Key Trends for Textile Printing
- Textile Printing: Global Key Competitors – Market Share by Percentage in 2022
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Textile printing: A Prelude
- Digital Textile Printing vs Conventional Screen-Printing
- Comparing the Parameters of Conventional and Digital Printing
- Evolution of Textile Printing Technologies
- Textile Printing Technologies Types
- Global Market Prospects and Outlook
- Digital Printing is Increasingly Popular
- Benefits of digital textile printing
- Screen printing: What does the future hold?
- Asia-Pacific leads growth in digital textile printing market
- Market Drivers
- Factors limiting growth
- Recent Market Activity
- World Brands
2. FOCUS ON Selected Players
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Textile Printing Market Trends
- Textile Printing Industry Strives for Sustainability
- Digital Printing is a sustainable option for short-run production
- High Resource Efficiency
- Eco-Friendly Inks
- Reactive Inks: New Opportunities for Digital Textile Printing
- Suitability for Digital Textile Printing of Reactive Inks
- Textiles to Benefit from 3D Printing
- 3D Software and Digital Textile Printing Innovations Revolutionize Sample Fashion
- 3D and 4D printing: New design trends are on the horizon
- Fabrics with enhanced protection and electronic materials
- Digital Textile Printing Innovations Recent and Notable
- The digital textile printing technology is a great way to encourage traditional textile manufacturers to adopt it
- Recent Product Developments
- Demand for Digital Printing Platform on Demand is Growing Significantly
- Digital Textile Printing Technologies Need to Be More Innovative
- High Speed Systems Transform Digital Printing Market
- The Fashion Industry Encourages Wide Format Textile Printer Adoption
- Inkjet Textile Printing Market and Growth Potential
- The market for digital textile printing in home textiles expands.
- Soft Signage: A High-Growth Segment of the Digital Textile Printing Market
- Furniture Market offers Strong Growth Potential for Digital Printers
- Digital printing, Artificial intelligence and Personalized Clothing
- Industry 4.0 will Enhance Textile Printing Domain
- Dye Sublimation Printing: Ideal for Soft Signage & Home Decor
- The Millennial Generation: A powerful demographic
- Global Millennials population distribution by region: 2022
- The Millennial Population as Percentage of the Total Population in Selected Countries: 2022
- E-commerce is a new growth driver
- World Ecommerce Revenues in US$ Trillions: 2017-2024
- Global ecommerce sales as a percentage of total retail sales (2015-2021E).
- Through-Print Textile printing : A challenge for digital printers
- Textile printing and advertising campaigns drive demand for large format printers
- Polyester is the fabric of choice for digital printing
- Popularity and use of fabric in different markets
- Assessing the Pros & Cons of DTF Printing & DTG Printing
- Ink Chemistry is Key to Textile Printing Growth
- Global Digital Textile Printer Market: Breakdown by Ink Type (Direct Disperse, Sublimation, Reactive and Others) of the percentage breakdown in unit placements.
- The Chemistry requirements encourage the development of specialized processing equipment
- Shift towards Eco-Friendly Inks
- Advanced Specialty Chemicals Help Improve Textile Printing Domain
- Specialty printing inks enhance the functionality of your printer
- Green Printing in Textile Printing
- Expanding Clothing & Textile Needs of Ballooning World Population to Drive Demand
- World Population Estimates (2000-2050)
- The rapid pace of urbanization will drive demand for textile materials
- The World Population Percentage Residing in Urban Areas By Region: 2000 – 2020 – 2030 – 2040 & 2050
- The Middle Class is affluent
- Global Middle Class Population (in Millions) and as a Percentage of Total Population: 2005, 2015, 2025 & 2035
- Global Middle-Class Spending (in US$ Trillions) by Geographic Region
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u6q2e3
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We offer the latest information on global and regional markets, top industries, leading companies, new products, and trends.
Research and Markets
Laura WoodSenior Manager
Call +1-917-300-0470 for E.S.T office hours
Toll-free in the U.S./Canada: +1-800-526-8630
To find out the GMT office hours, call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets