New Versatile SureColor F-Sequence Answer Helps Limitless Design Potentialities
(Learn Cary Sherburne and Richard Romano’s commentary on this announcement right here.)
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif. – Increasing the options accessible to the printed attire market, Epson immediately introduced a brand new SureColor® F-Sequence direct-to-garment (DTG) printer. Designed to open new doorways for garment decorators, entrepreneurs, artisan companies, and print service suppliers, the versatile entry-level printer is purpose-built for a spread of DTG and direct-to-film (DTFilm) printing purposes. The hybrid printer combines excellent picture high quality, simple operation and versatile efficiency in a single space-saving bundle to permit designers to spend extra time creating. It is going to be on show at Impressions Expo in Lengthy Seaside, Calif. from Jan. 19-21 in Epson’s sales space, #2233.
“Historically, DTG printers have been designed for skilled print outlets – bigger fashions which are troublesome for smaller, entry-level artisans to acquire and combine into their current workflows,” mentioned Lily Hunter, product supervisor, Skilled Imaging, Epson America. “Epson has taken the most effective of its DTG expertise and distilled it into this compact, cost-effective printer, excellent for entrepreneurs and artistic professionals seeking to carry their distinctive designs to life.”
Engineered for each DTG and DTFilm printing, the hybrid SureColor printer addresses the expansion of companies that need to present custom-made items and t-shirts. The unit options an modern enclosed design with clear viewing panels to reinforce the printing course of, and DTFilm printing functionality permits customers to transcend conventional garment printing and switch customized designs to a greater variety of supplies, together with uniquely formed objects, to additional customise product choices.
“The brand new compact SureColor hybrid DTG printer is designed to create new alternatives for companies, giving them the power to interrupt into the garment adorning market.” mentioned Hunter.
Extra in regards to the SureColor F1070
That includes a PrecisionCore® MicroTFP® printhead with Nozzle Verification Know-how and next-generation UltraChrome® DG2 ink with CMYK+Wh, the brand new SureColor DTG printer reliably delivers vibrant colours and unimaginable element. White ink prints on darkish clothes for enhanced readability and photographic print high quality, and a cartridge-free ink pack system reduces ink substitute frequency to help productiveness.
Moreover, the brand new SureColor DTG printer options computerized garment peak adjustment, with the power to print on a wide range of material as much as 1-inch thick. Strong Epson Garment Creator 2 software program helps DTG and DTFilm job creation to carry artistic concepts to life and depart a long-lasting impression for small companies and unbiased print outlets. Extra options embrace:
• Elegant, compact design – Impressed by award-winning designers, showcases a minimalist exterior with a charming view of the exact printing course of
• Intuitive touchscreen menu for easy use – Options giant icons and animated directions for user-friendly navigation
• Low upkeep – Automated material head wiper system
• Epson Garment Creator 2 software program – Appropriate with Home windows® and macOS®, intuitive software program options quick processing time and high-resolution processing for exceptionally detailed and vibrant prints
• Epson Cloud Answer PORT®1 – Offers dwell manufacturing monitoring, reporting and job value accounting
• Function-built and supported by Epson – Designed to be used completely with Epson ink packs2; consists of 1-year restricted guarantee; prolonged service plans accessible
The SureColor F1070 (MSRP $7,495) will probably be accessible for pre-orders in February and can start transport to clients in Could 2024 by way of Epson Approved Skilled Imaging Resellers. For extra data on the SureColor F1070, go to https://www.epson.com/p/SCF1070SE.