Stackable, lightweight and portable solution for a versatile solution Design for photo, event and retail environments
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., April 25, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Epson is further supporting the event photography market with the introduction of the SureLab® D570 professional minilab printer. The SureLab D570 offers high-quality photo prints in a lightweight, compact design. It is ideal for event, hospitality and kiosk environments.
“It is a wonderful memory for the consumer when an event site offers a photo that they can take home with them. The new SureLab makes this easier than ever,” said Aaron Brill, associate product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “Designed for portability without sacrificing quality, the SureLab D570 is the ideal affordable solution for low- to mid-volume, small-format photo printing for any on-site event, photo kiosk or tourist destination.”
SureLab Minilab D570 has a small footprint, and is equipped with the latest imaging technology for professionals. Epson MicroPiezo advanced technology is used to create this minilab.® AMC™ Printheads with UltraChrome® Ink D6r-S consistently delivers vibrant, crisp images. Low power consumption makes it possible to use a portable battery supplied by the user for event printing. The SureLab 570 prints high quality 4″x6 ” photos in seconds.1 Businesses can provide their customers with photos on demand at any time.
Minilab printers are lightweight and portable. They can be easily carried to on-site events. Businesses can also scale their printers up to meet the demand of customers with the stackable design. The SureLab D570 has wireless connectivity built in, as well as a simplified software that allows you to create professional prints using either the minilab printer driver redesigned or your smartphone.
Other features include:
- Photographic quality of the highest order – high-quality prints using Epson’s MicroPiezo AMC printhead and AccuPhoto™ Image processing technology and screening
- Zero cartridge waste – UltraChrome D6r-S high-capacity 70 mL ink bottles (sold separately) deliver a wide color gamut and low operating costs; 6-color dye-based ink set for vibrant water-, smudge- and fade-resistant prints2
- Connectivity that is flexible – easily connect to and control one or multiple printers over Wi-Fi®Ethernet or USB
- Simple software – create professional prints using the redesigned printer driver for Windows® Mac®Or, you can use the smartphone app
- Engineered for reliability – robust print engine is backed by Epson U.S.-based support team and limited warranty
- Epson® Cloud Solution PORT3 – monitor the live status of an entire printer fleet regardless of location; view output production rates, printer status, errors, and more
It is important to note that the word “you” means “you”. SureLab Epson Authorized Professional Imaging now offers the D570. Resellers. Visit our website for more details www.epson.com/proimaging.
Epson, a leader in global technology, is committed to a philosophy of innovation that is efficient and compact. This philosophy enriches people’s lives while creating a better environment. The company focuses on solving social issues by introducing innovations in the areas of home and office printers, industrial and commercial printing, manufacturing, lifestyle, and visual arts. Epson’s aim is to be carbon neutral and eliminate the use of underground resources like oil and metal before 2050.
Leading by example JapanThe worldwide Epson Group, which is based in Seiko Epson Corporation generates sales of over JPY1 trillion. global.epson.com
Epson America, Inc., based at Los Alamitos, Calif.Epson’s regional office for the U.S. is located in. Canada. Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also join the conversation with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
* Epson strongly recommends the use of genuine ink to ensure optimal print quality and performance. The printer’s warranty may not cover damage caused by non-genuine cartridges.
1 SureLab D570 prints 4×6 photos as quickly as 14 seconds. Print speeds are determined by the speed of the print engine. The total throughput time of any print is dependent on a number of factors, including the configuration of your workstation, file size and resolution, ink coverage, and networking. Actual print speeds may vary.
2 Epson Genuine Photo Media, Ink and Media only.
3 All features of the system require an Internet connection.
EPSON, MicroPiezo and UltraChrome, are trademarks of Seiko Epson Corporation. AccuPhoto is a trademark of AMC. Epson America, Inc. Mac, a registered trademark of Apple Inc., is used in the U.S.A., and other countries. Windows is a trademark registered by Microsoft Corporation. United States Other countries. Wi-Fi® This is a registered mark of Wi-Fi Alliance®. All other trademarks, registered trademarks or product names belong to their respective companies. Epson does not claim any rights to the marks. Copyright 2023 Epson America, Inc.
SOURCE Epson America, Inc.