Booth Offers Product Demonstrations, Arcade Games and Coffee. Sneak Peek into New Technology
Epson today announced it will be participating in PRINTING United, the annual dynamic and comprehensive printing event. Taking place Oct. 18-20 in Atlanta, Ga., Epson will demonstrate its range of solutions ideal for a variety of applications – indoor and outdoor signage, photography, graphics, and textile. With the theme of the “Seventy5 Video Arcade,” the booth (#C2847) will offer visitors the opportunity to play classic arcade games, enjoy a coffee drink, see live demos, get the first look at a new professional photography solution, and preview of forward-looking professional desktop printing technology.
“We look forward to participating in PRINTING United each year and appreciate the opportunity to engage with attendees, customers and colleagues, showcasing the latest printing trends and innovations,” said Matt McCausland, group product manager, Professional Imaging, Epson America, Inc. “This year is especially exciting as we bring not only our game changing technology to the show, but also literal games, as well as giving attendees a sneak peek of some impressive technology to come.”
At PRINTING United, Epson booth attendees will get first-hand experience with respected wide-format solutions, including its four PRINTING United Alliance 2023 Pinnacle Product Award winners, as well as view print samples and speak with product experts. In the Epson-printed arcade, visitors will be able to test their high scores on classic arcade games, have a complimentary gourmet coffee, and look at real-world print applications. From the mugs, to the arcade game wrap, everything in the space is printed with Epson’s technology. The products on display include:
- Dye Sublimation Printers: SureColor® F-Series dye sublimation printers offer desktop and production printing capabilities. These printers combine reliable operation with exceptional quality for a variety of applications.
- Direct-to-Garment and Digital-Transfer-Film Printers: SureColor F-Series DTG printers and hybrid DTFilms are designed for increased production and outstanding image quality, while reducing operating and maintenance costs.
- Resin Printers: The SureColor R-Series 64-inch Roll-to-Roll Printers with Water-Based Resin Inks produce professional-quality vinyls, banners, vehicle wraps, and much more at incredible speeds.
- UV Flatbed Printer: SureColor V7000 UV Flatbed Printer offers a combination of image quality and productivity with its 10-color inks. It is ideal for outdoor signage and promotional items.
- Solvent Printers: SureColor S-Series offers print speeds as fast as 550 ft/hr1 The ability to laminate same-day is available for those who need it. The SureColor S-Series bulk-ink signage printers are ideal for high-production environments, as they reduce waste and ink costs.
- Production Photo & Graphic Art PrintersThe SureColor P8570D Wide-Format Photo and Graphics Printer and SureLab Photo Minilab printers provide reliable and outstanding image quality. They are designed for high-volume production photo printing.
- CAD/Technical printer: The SureColor 7770D with the optional stacker offers full-front operation, high performance and versatility for delivering posters, POP displays, CAD and technical drawings and more with incredible precision and stunning colors.
- High Volume Label Printing: The SurePress digital label presses are engineered to meet a variety of prime label industry printing, Epson will show label UV samples featuring spot varnish from the SurePress L-6534VW with Digital Varnish and water-based samples from the SurePress L-4733AW that has a gamut of 96% PANTONE® coverage.
- SpectrophotometeThe portable Epson SD-10 Spectrophotometer combines the color accuracy with speed required to make important color decisions.
For more information, visit http://proimaging.epson.com.
Epson, a leader in global technology, is committed to enhancing lives through its philosophy of compact, precise and efficient innovation. The company’s focus is on solving societal problems through innovations in home-office printing, commercial and industry printing, manufacturing and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and eliminate use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Globally, the Epson Group is led by Japan’s Seiko Epson Corporation. It generates annual sales in excess of JPY1 trillion. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, Calif., is Epson’s regional headquarters for the U.S., Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You may also connect with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica), and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).# # #
1 Print times are determined by the speed of your print engine. Total throughput is dependent on the front-end driver/RIP as well as file size, resolution, ink coverage and network speed.
EPSON and SureColor is a registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. All other brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks owned by their respective companies. Epson does not claim any rights to the marks. Copyright 2023 Epson America, Inc.