Fiery, LLC, largest independent provider digital front ends (DFEs), showcases the latest cutting edge DFEs, award-winning products, and workflows driving digital print operations during the PRINTING United Expo in Atlanta, GA, October 18-20. Fiery solutions boost production profitability by delivering industry-leading performance, amazing color and image clarity across all print application. The Fiery difference can be experienced by visitors in booth #C2646, as well as on digital production presses and printers at partner booths throughout the show floor.
“At PRINTING United, attendees will see the difference and impact Fiery solutions can have in their print operations,” said John Henze, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Fiery. “We will show a new generation of modern, smart, secure, and user-friendly workflow solutions designed to do the heavy lifting for print organizations so it’s easier for less experienced operators to print the highest-quality product the first time. With solutions for cutsheet, packaging, wide-format, DTF, DTG, and specialty production printers, Fiery helps companies unify the print room for the best possible press utilization, improve margins, and grow their businesses.”
Fiery’s commitment to provide exceptional DFEs & workflow solutions drives the industry forward. Attendees will see demonstrations of new innovative technology and Fiery’s 2023 Pinnacle Award-winning products – Fiery Command WorkStation, Fiery Impose Integration with Duplo, and Fiery Digital Factory. Fiery’s solutions at the PRINTING United Expo will include:
- New Fiery FS600 Pro platform. Fiery DFE offers the most user-friendly and innovative Fiery DFE. This DFE provides unrivaled color and intelligent automation, as well as superior performance. The Fiery FS600 Pro is designed to be at the heart of a print process. It includes Intelligent HyperRIP for faster job processing.
- Fiery Command WorkStation 7.0 Fiery Command WorkStation 7 is coming soon. It will help print businesses to unify their print rooms using a central job management system that transcends printer models and brands. This award winning software consolidates the print production process while allowing companies the ability to choose the best available printers for the industry, now and in future. This upcoming release will further simplify and automate job submissions, with new features such as scheduling, expanded cloud service, and advanced color management.
- Fiery Impose Integration with Duplo DC-648. This innovative collaboration automates the prepress-to-post-press setup, which reduces setup time up to 80% for high-value jobs requiring customized finishing. With seamless integration between Fiery Impose PDF imposition software and Duplo’s latest DC-648 slitter/cutter/creaser finisher, customers can eliminate manual programming for each job, reduce errors, and have confidence that the final product is finished correctly.
- Fiery Digital Factory. It’s easier than ever to create personalized, customized, and other specialty print production products with perfect color accuracy using the award-winning Fiery Digital Factory RIP software. The latest version of Fiery Digital Factory RIP software is compatible with virtually all devices for direct-to film or direct-to garment, sublimation and UV, toner transfers, and wide-format print and cut. It features an intuitive interface, enhanced automation and true shape nesting, allowing for faster job setup and less material consumption.
- Fiery XF 8 The next-generation RIP and color management solution, Fiery XF 8, is now available for large format printing. It can drive over 2,100 cutter and router models and more than 2,400 wide to superwide print models. Fiery XF 8 is available in December. It delivers up to an 11-fold increase in job processing speed for a range of printers.
- Fiery IQ Analytics. Fiery IQ cloud applications allow you to stay in control of your daily print operations, and make data-driven decision. Print providers can improve ROI and maximize profits by using real-time dashboards that provide an overview of production metrics.
DFEs will be displayed at the PRINTING United Expo, driving new printers and press from Canon (booth B15083), Fujifilm(booth B2506), Kyocera (booth#B16033), Ricoh USA(booth#B1916), RISO/B2233, Sharp (booth#B17013) and Xerox.
This press release was issued by a non-affiliated company. Printing Impressions. The views and opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect those of the staff. Printing Impressions