wilmington,Delaware, Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global Direct to Garment Printers Markets The value of US$ 810 millions in 2022 It is anticipated that will grow at a significant rate CAGR above 8.3% According to a published report, the market is expected to grow by 2023-2030. RationalStat
Market Definition, Market Scope and Report Overview4
Direct-to garment (DTG) printers, also known as direct-to fabric (DTF), are special printing machines used to print high-resolution, full-color designs and images directly onto textiles and fabrics, such as T-shirts and hoodies.
Customers are increasingly looking for personalized and customized apparel. DTG printing allows for on-demand customization to meet the growing demand from consumers. DTG printing works well for small-batch and short-run production. This flexibility is attractive to companies that want to experiment with new designs, react quickly to trends or avoid the high costs of mass production.
- RationalStat has analyzed the global market for direct to garment printers. Market segments include type, production output and end-user, as well as geography/regions. (including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific). The report offers market size estimates for global and regional markets, both historical and projected.
- Market intelligence for the global direct to garment printers market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- Also, we will provide a 10-year forecast for sector and product/services as well as its impact on the global market of direct to garment printers. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. The key information includes manufacturing capacity, installed base and import volumes. It also includes market size.
Ask for Customization https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-direct-to-garment-printers-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Global Market segmentation and market share analysis for direct to garment printers
- The direct to clothing printer market can be subdivided into desktop and industrial direct-to-garment printers.
- On the basis of production outpour (per hour), the market is sub-segmented into less than 90, 90 – 150, and more than 150.
- On the basis of end user, the market is sub-segmented into clothing & apparel, small-sized retailers, events, technical textiles, and others.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 810.2 Million|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 1,412.5 millions|
|Key Market Drivers||
Learn more about this report https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-direct-to-garment-printers-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Market Structure and Competition Analysis
They adopt different strategies to increase their market share, and to gain an edge on other players in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. The global direct-to-garment printers market has seen some key developments.
- In June 2023, Epson launched hybrid SureColor® F2270 printer intended for both direct to film and direct to garment printing. The new printer is equipped with hybrid SureColor® F2270, UltraChrome® DG2 ink, and has multiple features including low maintenance, easy to use, among others.
- Ricoh announced a new, comprehensive printer for direct-to-film and direct-to garment printing in April 2022.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the global direct to garment printers market growth include Seiko Epson Corporation, Ricoh Company, Ltd., Kornit Digital Ltd., Polyprint, Brother International Corporation, Roland DGA Corporation, Aeoon Technologies GmbH, ColDesi Incorporated, Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd., S. Roque- Máquinas e Tecnologia Laser, and S.A. Group, among others.
Get A Free Sample- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-direct-to-garment-printers-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
RationalStat segments the global Direct to garment printers Market segmentation by type, end-user, region, and production output
- Global Direct to Garment Printers Markets Analyse by type: Value (US$million), volume (units), and market share (2019-2030).
- Desktop direct to garment printers
- Direct to garment industrial printers
- Global Direct to Garment Printers Market Analysis of Value (US$ million), volume (units), and market share (2019-2030), based on production output (per hour).
- Less Than 90
- 90 – 150
- More than 150
- Global Direct to Garment Printers Market Analysis of Market Share, Value (US$million), Volume (Units), by End User (2019-2030).
- Clothing & Apparels
- Small Retailers
- It is a good idea to get in touch with someone about the following:
- Technical Textiles
- You can also find out more about Other
- Global Direct to Garment Printers Markets Analysis by Region: Value (US$million), volume (units), and market share (2019-2030).
- North America Direct-to-Garment Printers Market
- Latin America Direct to Garment Printers Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Direct Garment Printers Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Direct Market to Garment Printers
- Other CIS Countries
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Direct to Garment Printers Market
- South Korea
- Rest of ASEAN
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Direct to Garment Printers Market
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of GCC
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Find out more about this report https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-direct-to-garment-printers-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Direct to Garment Printers Report – Key Questions answered
- What will the global market value for direct to garment printers be in 2030?
- What is the size of the global direct-to-garment printer market?
- What are the key market drivers for the global direct-to-garment printer market?
- What are some of the major trends that you see in the global market for direct to garment printers?
- What is the dominant region of the global direct to clothing printer market?
- What are some of the largest companies in the global direct to clothing printer market?
- What are the key market segments and their market shares in the global direct-to-garment printer market?
Check out our latest reports
RationalStat’s research methodology is state-of the-art and allows it to crunch numbers in real time to give clients the best insights. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat uses a combination of secondary and primary sources to estimate the size of the market and create a forecast. To accurately calculate market numbers, the following steps are essential:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Market Insights & Key Insights – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat, a global market intelligence company, provides customized strategy and consulting studies, as well as comprehensive market research reports. To support global businesses, the company has offices in India Mexico and the US. Over 80 industry experts and consultants work for the company, creating more than 850 industry and market reports. Report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Other services provided by the company are consumer research reports, country reports and risk reports. They also offer valuations and advisory as well financial research.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone Number: +1 301 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
You can find us on LinkedIn. | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | The following are some examples of Pinterest