DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “3D Printing Construction Market By Construction Method, By Material Type, By End-User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The market for 3D printing construction was worth $1,420.7million in 2021. By 2031, it is expected to grow to $750,752.4million. There will be an 87.3% annual CAGR between 2022 and 2031.
3D printing is the process of printing concrete, polymer and metal layer by layer with a 3D printer. It can also be used to make whole buildings or construction components. A robot arm is the most common type of printer. It extrudes concrete back-and-forth. There are also power binding and additive welding, which are three other methods of 3D printing. Power binding is 3D printing in a powder basin, where powder is hardened layer by layer to create the desired structure.
3D printing makes it easier to create complex designs. It also uses less material and lowers labor costs. 3D printing allows for faster construction. These factors are driving the growth of the global market. The market is also expected to grow due to the rise in infrastructure and building investments around the globe.
To boost 3D printing construction, market players have made strategic moves like business expansion, agreement and collaboration. In May 2020, Skanska, a UK-based construction engineering firm, collaborated with Lough Borough University to increase the adoption of 3D printing technology. This strategic move is expected to lead to lucrative growth opportunities in 3D printing construction market during the forecast period.
Segmentation of the market is based on construction method, material, end user, region, and geography. The market can be divided by construction method into power bonding and extrusion. The market can be divided by material type into concrete, metal and composite. The market can be divided by end user into infrastructure and buildings. The market analysis can be done by region. It covers North America (the U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe, Germany, France, UK and Italy as well as Asia-Pacific (China and South Korea), Asia-Pacific (China and Japan), LAMEA (Latin America and the Middle East and Africa), and Europe (Germany), France, UK and Italy.
- This report gives an in-depth analysis of market dynamics and current trends.
- A detailed market analysis is performed by building market estimations for key market segments between 2020 and 2031.
- The market for 3D printing construction is thoroughly analysed by following key product positionings and monitoring top competitors within this market.
- An extensive analysis of each region is provided to determine the best opportunities.
- The report also includes an analysis of the market for 3D printing construction from 2022 to 2030.
- This report profiles the key players in the 3D printing market and analyzes their strategies thoroughly. This helps to understand the competitive outlook for the 3D printing industry.
Key Market Segments
By Construction Method
Sort by Material Type
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Apis Cor
- Branch technology
- COBOD international
- Contour Crafting
- CyBe Construction
- ICON Technology Inc.
- Mighty Buildings
- Peri Group
- Sika AG
- WASP Designs
- Skanska AB
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rw3hnc