This week’s most read story was my slideshow from the 2023 CPIPC Golf Outing, followed by the collaboration between Koenig & Bauer and hubergroup on sheetfed inks. My online exclusive on Epson’s new SureColor F2270 textile printer for the DTG and DTFilm market was third, followed by Kodak’s new textile testing center and Arkema’s plan to acquire PI Advanced Materials.
Here are the top five stories that have been viewed in the last week.
1. CPIPC 2023 Sponsors NAPIM Summer course and Hosts Golf Outing
2. Koenig & Bauer Partners with hubergroup Print Solutions
3. Epson launches SureColor F2270 textile printer for DTG and DTFilm market
4. Kodak Opens Textile Test Facility
5. Arkema acquires a controlling stake in PI Advanced Materials
Thank you for reading our Breaking News. Next Saturday, we’ll be back with a brand new list.
Have a wonderful week!