NEWARK (Delaware), Sept. 19, 2022 — The global direct-to garment printing market is expected for lucrative growth. It is forecast to grow at 8.3% CAGR over the forecast period. It is expected that the market will be valued at US$ 821 Mn in 2022. By 2032, it will reach US$ 1820.1 Mn.
The reduction in the time span of fashion designs and rising demand for ‘fast fashion products have had a positive impact on the direct-to-garment printing market owing to the changing consumer behavior which is extracted from rapid urbanization and faster adaptability are predicted to inspire creative innovations for the direct to the garment printing industry in the future. Inkjet printers have a 60% lower electricity consumption than screen printers. The use of direct-to–garment printing equipment dramatically reduced the amount of ink or color that is wasted. These factors contribute to the higher sales of direct-to-garment printing.
Request a Sample https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11367
Direct to garment printing is a way to print materials that are not possible with other systems. It can print any image regardless how difficult it is. The prints last longer thanks to direct-to-garment printing.
Direct to garment printing typically uses pigmented water-based inks. To get high quality prints from a direct-to-garment printer, pretreatment is essential. This printing technique makes it possible to print on fabrics in a way that was impossible with the traditional method.
These are the Key Takeaways
· Significant popularity of stylish, funky, and colorful apparel has been witnessed globally which is expected to propel the demand for digital garment printing. The need for human resources at printing facilities is no longer necessary as these machines can increase the level of automation.
· Textile printing manufacturers all over the world are persistently looking to enhance their operational profitability by improving print quality in order to attract more customers and decrease operational expenses. Direct-to-garment is a great way to increase profitability by reducing operational costs.
· The use of printed textiles has significantly increased with time in car interior decor and vehicle wrapping, which is anticipated to contribute to the expansion of the market size. Similarly, the adoption of direct-to-garment printing is swelling in popularity in home décor and soft signage applications for various products such as bedsheets, pillow covers, wallpapers, and wood.
· Technological advancements such as 3D printing and hot melt printing for textile applications are another reason for the accelerated popularity of direct-to-garment printing market growth over the assessment period. Additionally, direct-to-garment printing will likely increase the number of fashion companies in Italy, Milan, Venice, Palermo, and other countries.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-11367
· Since it offers an array of alternatives that permits printing on garments and can easily print any image regardless of its difficulty, the demand for direct-to-garment printing is extremely high. The direct-to–garment printing market is expected to see growth due to many other advantages, including non-solubility of colorfastness, resistance against damage, and sublimation.
· Due to its wide usage in the textile and the clothing and soft signage segments, direct to garment printing market is expected to create a lucrative outlook for textile and décor for the maximum share of direct to garment printing market due to the growing demand for textiles across the globe and the rising demand for polyester fabrics in the textile industry.
“The rising trend of customization among the young population is creating demand for new varieties of prints, for this purpose manufacturers employ direct to garment printers, thereby creating growth opportunities within the global direct to garment printing market. Says FMI analyst
New vendors are being attracted to the market by the rising demand for printed textiles and stable profitability. The market is expected to benefit from the growing demand for sustainable products. The major players in the direct-to garment printing market are focused on product launches and partnerships.
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get flat 20% discount
Direct to Garment Printing Market Report
Future market insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global market of direct to garment printing by printer type (industrial DTG inkjet printers and desktop DTG inkjet printers), by ink (reactive, acid, disperse and pigment) by substrate (cotton, silk, rayon, linen, polyester, polyamide and others) by end use (clothing & apparel, household, technical textiles and others) across seven regions.
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap
2. Market Overview
3. Key Market Trends
3.2. Printer Type Innovation / Development Trends
Click Here to View the Direct to Garment Printing Market 306 page TOC Report
Get more insight into the Direct to Garment Printing Market
With a remarkable revenue of around 49%, Europe is expected to have the largest direct-to–garment printing market. This is due in large part to the constant demand for garment printing which provides a wide variety of fashion patterns as well as color schemes.
With the growing need for printing in Italy’s fashion industry, the country is known as the dominant market in the region. This is in addition to the fact that direct-to-garment printing will be more popular in the region due to the need for faster turnaround times, higher quality variable data printing, shorter runs and economic recovery.
Get Research Reports on Packaging
Direct Thermal Printing Films Market Size: Direct Thermal Printing Films Market by Material Type, End Use & region – Forecast 2022 – 2032
Direct Thermal Inks & Coating Market Share: Direct Thermal Inks & Coating Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012 – 2016 and Opportunity Assessment; 2017 – 2027
Printing Machinery Market Trends: Printing Machinery Market By Product Type (Offset Lithography, Flexography, Screen, Gravure, Letterpress, Digital), Substrate Type (Plastic, Paper & Paperboard, Metal) & Region – Forecast 2022 – 2026
Analysis of Printing Paper Market: Printing papers Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012 to 2016 and Opportunity Assessment 2017 to 2027
Printing Plate Market Outlook: Printing Plate Market: Global Industry Analysis 2014 – 2018 and Opportunity Assessment 2019 – 2029
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. We are the clients of 80% percent of the Forbes 1000 largest enterprises. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
200 Continental Drive,
Newark, Suite 401
Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]