Discover the Fiery Difference at the PRINTING United Expo.
Fremont, California. October 11, 2023. Fiery, LLC, the largest independent provider of digital front ends (DFEs), will showcase the latest cutting-edge DFEs and award-winning workflow products driving digital print operations at PRINTING United Expo from October 18-20, in Atlanta, GA. Fiery solutions fuel production profitability with industry-leading print performance and amazing color and image quality across all print applications. Visitors can experience the Fiery difference firsthand in booth #C2646 and on digital production printers and presses installed at several partner booths across the exhibit floor.
“At PRINTING United, attendees will see the difference and impact Fiery solutions can have in their print operations,” said John Henze, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Fiery. “We will show a new generation of modern, smart, secure, and user-friendly workflow solutions designed to do the heavy lifting for print organizations so it’s easier for less experienced operators to print the highest-quality product the first time. With solutions for cutsheet, packaging, wide-format, DTF, DTG, and specialty production printers, Fiery helps companies unify the print room for the best possible press utilization, improve margins, and grow their businesses.”
Fiery’s commitment to providing exceptional DFEs and workflow solutions helps drive the industry forward. Attendees will see demonstrations of new innovative technology and Fiery’s 2023 Pinnacle Award-winning products – Fiery Command WorkStation, Fiery Impose Integration with Duplo, and Fiery Digital Factory. Fiery’s solutions at the PRINTING United Expo will include:
- New Fiery® FS600 Pro platform. Fiery DFE is the most user-friendly and innovative Fiery DFE. It offers unmatched performance, superior color and intelligent automation. The Fiery FS600 Pro is designed to be at the heart of a print process. It includes Intelligent HyperRIP™ The technology allows for faster processing of jobs, color automation which reduces operator time and profiles by up to half, job setup for workflows with one click, enterprise-level security, and compliance.
- Fiery Command WorkStation® 7. Preview the upcoming release of Fiery Command WorkStation Print businesses can unify the print room with a single central job-management solution that is independent of printer brand and model. This award-winning software consolidates print production processes while allowing companies to choose the best printers available in the industry now and in the future. The next release simplifies and automates the job submission process with new features like scheduling, cloud services and advanced spot-color management.
- Fiery Impose integration Duplo DC-648. This innovative collaboration automates the prepress-to-post-press setup process for high-value, customized jobs. It reduces setup time up to 80%. With seamless integration between Fiery Impose PDF imposition software and Duplo’s latest DC-648 slitter/cutter/creaser finisher, customers can eliminate manual programming for each job, reduce errors, and have confidence that the final product is finished correctly.
- Fiery Digital Factory. It’s easier than ever to create personalized, customized, and other specialty print production products with perfect color accuracy using the award-winning Fiery Digital Factory RIP software. This latest release is capable of driving virtually all wide format printers and cutters, including those that print directly to film, direct-to fabric, sublimation or UV transfer, as well as devices that use toner transfer and UV. It also features an intuitive interface with enhanced automation and true shape nesting.
- Fiery 8 XF View the next-generation color management and workflow solution for large formats printers. This new solution can now drive 2,100 cutter and router models and 2,400 wide to superwide print models. Fiery XF 8 is available in December. It delivers up to an 11-fold increase in job processing speed for a range of printers.
- Fiery IQ Analytics. Fiery IQ cloud applications allow you to manage your daily print operations. You can also make data-driven business decisions. Print providers can improve ROI and maximize profits by using real-time dashboards that provide a comprehensive overview of production metrics.
Fiery DFEs and workflow solutions will be on display throughout the PRINTING United Expo driving new printers and presses from Canon® (booth #B15083), Fujifilm® (booth #B2506), Kyocera Document Solutions (booth #B16033), Ricoh® USA (booth #B1916), RISO (booth #B2233), Sharp (booth #B17013), and Xerox® (booth #B20019).
For more information about products and solutions from Fiery, visit www.fiery.com.
About Fiery LLC
Fiery, LLC, a leading provider of digital print front ends and workflow solutions, serves the growing industries in industrial printing and graphic arts. Fiery, LLC has over 2,000,000 DFEs in its customer base. They offer innovative software, cloud-based technology, and fast performance across a variety of production printing devices.
Fiery DFEs can be found in many industries including commercial printing, packaging and signs, textiles, ceramics, building products, and textiles. Fiery, with over 30 years of outstanding support and service has created an unmatched network of customers, partners and dealers.
Fiery and Command WorkStation have been registered trademarks in the U.S. or other countries. All other terms or product names could be trademarks, registered trademarks, of their respective owners.
The warranty statement that comes with Fiery’s products and services is the only warranty.