wilmington,Delaware, Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global Direct to Garment Printers Markets The value of US$ 810 Million in 2022 It is anticipated that will grow at a significant rate CAGR exceeding 8.3% The published market report by RationalStat
Market definition, market scope, and report overview4
Direct-to Garment (DTG), or direct-to-fabric, printers are specially designed printing machines that print full-color images and graphics in high resolution directly on textile surfaces. These include T-shirts, sweatshirts, and other apparel.
Customers are increasingly looking for personalized and customized apparel. DTG printing allows for on-demand customization to meet the growing demand from consumers. DTG printing suits short-run or small-batch production. Direct to garment printers are growing in popularity because of their flexibility. Businesses can test out new designs or respond to trends quickly, while avoiding the costs of mass production.
- The global direct-to-garment printer market was analyzed by RationalStat in a deep dive market assessment. Market segments include type, production output and end-user, as well as geography/regions. (including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific). The report provides global and regional market sizes for the historic period 2019-2022, and forecasts 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the global direct to garment printers market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- Also, the 10 year outlook of the direct-to garment market for products and services in the sector. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Information will include manufacturing capacity by country and installed base. Import volumes, market sizes, key players, dynamics, market data and insights.
Ask for Customization https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-direct-to-garment-printers-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Global Market Segmentation and Market Share Analysis for Direct to Garment Printers
- Direct to garment printers are sub-segmented by type into desktop direct to fabric printer and industrial direct garment printer.
- On the basis of production outpour (per hour), the market is sub-segmented into less than 90, 90 – 150, and more than 150.
- On the basis of end user, the market is sub-segmented into clothing & apparel, small-sized retailers, events, technical textiles, and others.
|Market Size for the Base Year||US$ 810.2 Million|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 1,412.5 millions|
|Key market drivers||
Learn more about this report https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-direct-to-garment-printers-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Market Structure and Competition Analysis
These players use a variety of strategies to enhance their market share. This gives them a competitive advantage over other market competitors. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Direct to garment printers are a key market.
- In June 2023, Epson launched hybrid SureColor® F2270 printer intended for both direct to film and direct to garment printing. The new printer is equipped with hybrid SureColor® F2270, UltraChrome® DG2 ink, and has multiple features including low maintenance, easy to use, among others.
- Ricoh announced a new, comprehensive printer for direct-to-film and direct-to garment printing in April 2022.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the global direct to garment printers market growth include Seiko Epson Corporation, Ricoh Company, Ltd., Kornit Digital Ltd., Polyprint, Brother International Corporation, Roland DGA Corporation, Aeoon Technologies GmbH, ColDesi Incorporated, Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd., S. Roque- Máquinas e Tecnologia Laser, and S.A. Group, among others.
Get A Free Sample- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-direct-to-garment-printers-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
RationalStat segments the global Direct to garment printers The market is segmented by product type, end user, production output and region
- Global Direct to Garment Printers Markets Value (US$ million), volume (Units), Market Share (2019-2030), Analysis by Type
- Desktop direct to garment printers
- Industrial Direct to Garment Printers
- Global Direct to Garment Printers Markets Analysis of Value (US$ million), volume (units), and market share (2019-2030), based on production output (per hour).
- Less Than 90
- 90 – 150
- More than 150
- Global Direct to Garment Printers Markets Value (US$ million), volume (units), and market share (2019-2030), by end user
- Clothing & Apparels
- Small Retailers
- The following are some examples of the events that you can attend
- Textiles for technical use
- Global Direct to Garment Printers Markets Value (US$ million), volume (Units), Market Share (2019-2030), Analysis by Region
- North America Direct-to-Garment Printers Market
- Latin America Direct-to-Garment Printers Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Direct Garment Printers Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Direct Market for Garment Printers
- Other CIS Countries
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Direct-to-Garment Printers Market
- South Korea
- Rest of ASEAN
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Direct to Garment Printers Market
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of GCC
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Find out more about this report https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-direct-to-garment-printers-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
The Direct to Garment Printers Report Answers the following questions:
- What will be market value of global direct to garment printers market by 2030?
- What is the size of the global direct-to-garment printer market?
- What are the key market drivers for the global direct-to-garment printer market?
- What are the main trends in the global direct-to-garment printer market?
- Which region is the leader in the global direct to clothing printer market?
- What are some of the largest companies in the global direct to clothing printer market?
- What are the global market shares of key segments?
Check out our latest reports
RationalStat’s research methodology is state-of the-art and allows it to provide real-time insight to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat integrates secondary sources and primary research in order to determine the market size. It also develops a forecast. The following are the key steps to accurately determining market figures:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Market Insights & Key Insights – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat provides a comprehensive range of market intelligence services, including customized strategy and consulting studies. Sales offices are located in India, Mexico, US, and other countries to support businesses with a global reach. The company employs over 80 consultants and experts in the industry who have developed more than 855 market research reports and industry reports. Report Store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Other services provided by the company are consumer research reports, country reports and risk reports. They also offer valuations and advisory as well financial research.
Content and press manager
US Phone Number: +1 301 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
You can find us on LinkedIn. | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | You can also find out more about Pinterest by clicking here.